Sunday, April 15, 2007

DC Superheroes: Steel


Gave in and bought the DC Superheroes Steel figure the other day. Being a fan of the Death of Superman storyline a few years ago, I couldn't pass him up. Really nice figure- metallic and determined, this is one tin-man you don't want to cross. Packaged in the new 'purple box', Steel comes with a cardboard standee you can use to display the figure- kind of like a mini wax museum- if you bought enough of them. Good scale with my other Superman figs- now all I need is an Eradicator and a Cyborg. Neither of the Doomsday figs impressed me- the scale is way too small- so I'll hold off for now.

On a side note- I'm not a huge fan of the skin tone used on the DC SH figs. Both my Superman and Supergirl look like they've just returned from Spring Break. Yet my Superboy DC Direct figure is fine. Huh. I'm torn between the price and the quality. DC Direct look so much better- D'oh!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home