Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dirt Cheap Legends

For those of you who visit toy boards for great deals or 'sightings' of a new line- I'm sure you've heard about the $1.90 Marvel Legends figures at Meijer stores.... If you haven't, I just told you. RUN!!

I was able to finish my 'build-a-figure' Onslaught for under $4. That's half a Legend at full price!

What a deal.



Also packaged with Onslaught were Loki, Abomination, Black Heart, and Lady Deathstrike.
Quite possibly the worst group of Legends yet, but like I said- a total of under $4. Who wants a Lady Deathstrike and Black Heart? Black Heart has the worst possible joints in his feet along with a tail that doesn't lend itself well to poseability. Deathstrike has four arms with her sleeves. I just really hate the character. At least Black Heart was in Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Where's my Shuma-Gorath?




Abomination is HUGE. Almost as big as Onslaught and twice as heavy. Don't put him up high on a shelf if you value your feet. Ouch.



...and now for the cream of the crop- the last of the Toybiz Marvel Legend Series-
variant Captain Marvel.


Wow. That's a cool figure. The first and only figure to have translucent blue plastic for that space/ cosmic look. Or Sparkle Crest, if you prefer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home