Saturday, February 03, 2007

It's-a-me, Mario!


Whoa. That's a lot of Mario games. I've come to the conclusion that I didn't buy the Wii so much for the Wii games, but rather all the old games that I missed out on Gamecube. I just bought Mario Kart 64 last night for the Virtual Console, and graphically, its a mess. Pixelated Racers! Gameplay still holds up- I love it. I love it so much that I bought three more Gamecube controllers and then thought as long as I'm getting those, I should check out other Mario-Multiplayers. Again, whoa. EIGHT MARIO PARTY GAMES?! Don't forget Mario Power Tennis, Baseball, Soccer, and the classic Smash Brothers. Thanks to game review sites like IGN.com and Gamespot.com I can filter through the crappy ones. Having all these games available on one system was genius. Nintendo, you're my valentine.