Sunday, April 15, 2007

Asleep at the switch (er...keyboard)

So... I haven't blogged in two weeks. Either not much happened or I was really busy. Was a combination of both. Anyhoo- that means a lot of comics were bought and I didn't tell you about them. Here's what I bought (in no particular order) and which were good or bad.

Spider-man and the Fantastic Four #1- Wieringo art and Spidey with the Impossible man. Nice.
Justice League of America #7- Many cripes from others about the Hall of Justice. I don't mind it.
Teen Titans #45- big fight issue.
Supergirl #16- the new art/writer issue, confused by the story- but read it in a hurry.
Madman #1- Filling the void for my X-Statix fix, Allred delivers once again!
New Avengers #29- another big fight issue- minus the fight. Wha-huh?
Omega Flight # 1 (of 5)- Recruitment of Canada's new super-team. Good stuff, eh?
Fantastic Four #544- Debut of Storm and Black Panther on the team. Ughhh....pass for awhile.
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man #19- a story as bad as the clone saga, with Chamelon.
Ultimate Spider-man #107- Losing steam fast. Or I'm just getting board with the teen angst.
Uncanny X-Men #485-...IN SPACE!! Deathbird marries Vulcan. Vulcan kills more Shiar. Yeah.
Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Spider-man #1: Ironically they tell you to visit the Marvel website on the inside cover for more entries, so I could've saved $4. Thanks a lot. Still, nice to catch up on the stories without tracking down all the back issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home