Saturday, June 23, 2007

Heroclix Game Night 6/20

Played another rousing game of Heroclix this past Wednesday with pals Chris and Adam. Sadly, Dan was not able to participate- which means I'm filling in for his post on d-r-m. Dan has it down pack: stats, CLEAR pictures, and witty commentary. Anyhoo- here's the map from this weeks game:
Four quadrants divided up into mini-maps. You couldn't enter another section of the map until everyone in your area was defeated- a kind of last clix standing. Kudos to Chris for coming up with a unique board- made for really fun game- even though I lost. Adam cleaned house on that front- and we let him win 'cause we felt bad for forgetting his birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!

Adam's Killer Red Team


Chris's Batman & Friends(?) Team

My EVIL Team

Always make sure to stretch before battle.



2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Three Quadrants.... Hooray for posts for posterity.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger DRM said...

Looking good. I don't know that may pictures are clear all the time though. Some day I'll figure out what I'm doing wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home