Sunday, September 02, 2007

To Blog No More


I hate to say it, but this is my last blog post.

I've come to the conclusion that I can't keep up. I've drastically cut back on things of fanboy clutter and the need to buy things just so I have something to blog about. My amusing stories of real life are few and far in-between to maintain a constant journal. Blogging for me, has lost its magic...the need to tell anyone (who happens to stumble on by) about what I think is either great or terrible, doesn't have the same impact it once did. Maybe its because I've run out of things to talk about or lack of exciting experiences. I don't have that 'hook' that keeps you coming back week after week (whether it be art, pets, baby, or otherwise). I'm not going to force it... or in this case, go a month without posting anything at all.

So, I tip my hat to you bloggers out there. Keep up the good work. It's been swell.

Jeff out.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Man, I'm sorry you "can't keep it up", but no sense throwing your Spidey mask in the trash.

Just wait until you have something to say or post, or feel just like it.

I know it's not like I'm checking the Jeff blog everyday for something new, that's what RSS subscriptions are for. When something new is posted, the new Jeff Blogging Goodness pops up automatically in my Google Reader.

Nowhere is it written that a blog has to be updated once a day, once a week, or even once a month. Heck I've subscribed to some that only update a few times a year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home