Thursday, December 21, 2006

R&R

My friend recently picked up two figures I was missing, Rouge and Raphael. Thanks pal!





As sad as I was to not get the original Rouge from the X-Men box set, the X-Treme version is even better. Yellow and green Jim Lee costume aside- the figure has one of the best sculpts of the various x-women (and ML's for that matter). Even her shades are removeable! Phoenix comes a close second, although her hands are a bit big. Psylocke is the worst of the bunch- joints, face, hair sculpt....ehhh. Now I just need a Jubliee... and a Aunt May....and a Stan Lee would be cool.



"FOUR BABY TURTLES!" At last, my TMNT movie figs are complete. Not quite sure why Raph is bleached out so much. It's not my camera- the figure is actually that grayish-green. With the previous figs, the four turtles' colors would alternate in various shades of green for a mosiac of greenish goodness. Not so with these. Oh well.....I have articulated Marvel Legend style turtles, I'm happy. More blog-comics featuring these shell heads later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home