Sunday, March 11, 2007

Saturday Spookiness


Picked up this 5 DVD pack of recent horror flicks for $30 at Meijer. These movies are bad (not Manos bad- but I like 'em just the same). My horror genre in my DVD collection is rather sparse* and with Halloween coming up, I've got to be ready. I have never seen Gothika. It stars Halle Berry who goes crazy. House of Wax has Paris Hilton getting decapitated. House on the Hill has Ali Larter (Nikki from Heroes). Thirteen Ghosts has Shannon Elizabeth. She's pretty...and Ghost Ship has uh...um,...ghosts... on a ship. And Julianna Marguilez from "ER" fame.


*My current horror flicks include the original House of Wax (Vincent Price), Creepshow, Creepshow 2, and Return of the Living Dead (best zombie movie ever!)

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This would be a whole lot cooler if these movies didn't suck so bad. *blah* ...but at least you got em for super cheep.

-Comfort

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seriously think 'Return of the Living Dead' is the best Zombie movie ever? I mean, to each his own, but why? Just curious.

I'd personally go with either version of 'Dawn of the Dead', myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home