Saturday, October 06, 2007

Random stories

So I had a couple friends over last night for grillin' (brats) & gamin' (Halo). I also cut up some veggies to throw on the grill. Would've been nice to have gas left to cook with though...

















Got a $30 dollar rebate check in the mail yesterday. So taking advantage of a Buy one get one for $1- I bought some shoes. And yes Chris, I even factored in pop can returns.













Bought Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer, will mostly like buy Transformers. Will mosty likely NOT buy Spider-man 3.












Took a comparison shot of the various zombie game pieces I own. I like zombies.















Not content with Gamestop's generic used game sleeves, I create my own- with a little help from thecoverproject.net. Here's my version for House of the Dead 3. I could really get into this...

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, i'm actually mentioned in your blog! Well, sorta, anyway... Looking forward to playing the zombie game in candle-light at my Hallowe'en party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home