Saturday, February 10, 2007

Who's your Fantastic Four?



So, who's it gonna be?.... From pics of the Turner covers online- it looks to be Thing, Torch, Storm, and Black Panther, which is fine by me. Out with the old couple, in with the new.

However, if I could actually pick who I wanted on the team (why not give it a shot Marvel?- It worked for DC vs. Marvel!) I'd go with.....that's a tough question. I'll have to think about it.
Definitely none of the original four though. Hmm....

As for the book itself, it looks promising with new characters and a new writer. McDuffie knows team books- as a writer on JL-JLU, he nails characters interaction, which is what the book was lacking under Straczynski. The whole Thing in Paris storyline? Ughh....since when can Ben speak French??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home