Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pinball at the Zoo

Man, those gorilla's sure know how to rack up points!

No, not that kind of zoo. Kalamazoo, Michigan folks. Dan of d-r-m invited me along to partake in the arcade auction at the Kalamazoo County Fairgrounds this morning. Arcades as well as pinball machines were set on free-play mode to test 'em out or simply play for nostaliga. Lots of great games from Pac-man to Crusin' USA. Even a two player Joust pinball machine- COOL!! We also noticed there was a reptile show going on in the hall next door.

WHAT?!

Apparently reptiles and arcades go together like ham and eggs down in K-zoo. I don't get it- and I use to live there.

There's more to this tale, but I'll let Dan take it from here...Go to d-r-m in my links- Tell 'em Jeff sent ya!

*Dan, I hope you have you're post up to date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home