Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Wii!


One year ago today I braved the cold and sacrificed a mere seventeen hours and $250 to get my hands on a little white bundle of joy, my Nintendo Wii. The thrill of the addition to my household has recently been overshadowed by its younger sibling, the Xbox 360. However, I still don't regret my time spent and decision on making the purchase.

I've bought more downloadable classics than actual Wii games-but in this case, I'm fine with it. Who knew Super C could be so addicting? It's my video game jukebox. I love it. And, it seems things are starting to look up with current releases like Super Mario Galaxy, Trauma Center: New Blood, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Happy birthday to all the Wii owners out there- and to all who haven't bought one yet Christmas is just around the corner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home