Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Vacation

I've been on vacation for a week. A whole week. I've never taken a 'whole week' vacation in my life...until now. I gotta say- I liked it. A lot.

I visited my parents in Illinois, my sister in New Hampshire, and took in the sites of Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Maine. I saw Spider-man 3 (again) and Shrek 3. I shopped outlet malls. I ate out way too much, and had my fill of sleeping in four different beds.

Today, I came back to my apartment. Only it wasn't my apartment- not at first. I got the feeling I was just another guest for the time being and had to keep moving. Who's stuff is all this? Why wasn't I greeted at the door? I had to stop myself and say: "Hey- you live here." It was really odd- that's never happened to me before.

I assume the same thing will happen tomorrow at work- only they won't be as forgiving.
"Have fun?....Great!- Now, get back to work!"

That's life I guess.



1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Tamaryn Tobian said...

I gave you a hug! I missed you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home